Thursday, November 11, 2010

Titanic TimeWarp

For my final project I have chosen to research, study and break down the historical tragedy of Titanic. For this event I will be creating a final project that would show and represent the unfortunate incident. I chose this topic because it is a historical event that I haven’t really studied a lot before, and which I take a lot of interest in. On my website I will be producing images, a time line, maps and some links to videos. I will be creating a map on there whereabouts of where the ship sank, where it was trying to travel to and also it’s regular routes. I will be extracting images and videos of the event to provide a visual representation by searching the topic on You Tube and Google images. I will be providing a time line that represents each day that the ship had been sailing before it sank, and an approximate guide to what the events were before and post sinking. I will be performing text analysis by performing remediation on articles about titanic, and some personal experiences and comments of survivors, by creating a world clouds and word trees. My main purpose of this project is to provide readers the basic and detailed knowledge about Titanic.

No comments:

Post a Comment