Saturday, September 24, 2011

24th September

Saturday! Yeah, it's really Saturday. I really enjoy this Saturday without my grandmother! She's already goes at 10.30 a.m! I hope this Saturday can be better, but i fell , it's the worse Saturday. WHY? Cause my mother ask me to bring my phone to my brother. His phone is SICK now! Damn! 
it's my first time using uniform and take a photo! i hope it's not a worse photo ever i share. what do you think about it? bad? good? hmm. i think it's better than my last photos. lol. my school uniform is white and blue. really a simple uniform right? i like my school uniform so much!

what do you think about this one? not bad right? i just change my poni ! my brother said " really a poni begok"  but i don't think so . hahaha 
i gonna take a nap . byebye

No comments:

Post a Comment